4th of July Festivities along 30A
Many people look forward to celebrating the 4th of July in their 30A luxury home. Nothing beats watching spectacular fireworks by the beach.
Aside from the fireworks display in virtually every beach community along 30A, there’s also the annual 4th of July Parade to look forward to. The parade features decorated bicycles, cars, golf carts, and even dogs, which are truly a spectacle to behold!
The parade begins at 8AM in front of the Seagrove Plaza, where participants will march down 1.5 miles from Seagrove decked out in their patriotic costumes and riding elaborate holiday floats. The parade will stop at Seaside, where a panel of judges will select the winners from the parade entries.
Needless to say, the stars of the show are always our furry friends dressed in their cute patriotic costumes.
Whether you are riding a bike, scooter, golf cart, or float, you are invited to participate in the parade. Who knows you could get one of the prizes in one of the several categories.
After the parade and awarding, head on to the Seaside Amphitheater to enjoy the music from 30A Radio and other activities for the entire family like face painting and so much more!
Here are other 4th of July activities to look forward to in other areas of 30A:
- 8:00AM – 4th of July Parade starting at Seagrove Plaza
- 8:30AM – 4th of July Parade at Grayton Beach
- 6:00PM-10:00PM – Red, White, and Baytowne 4th of July Celebration at the Village of Baytowne Wharf
- 6:00PM-9:00PM – 4th of July Concert at Alys Beach
- 6:00PM-9:00PM – Independence Day Celebration at Hilton Sandestin Beach
- 7:00PM-9:00PM – 4th of July Concert “Groovin’ on the Green” at Carillon Beach
- 9:00PM – 4th of July Fireworks at WaterColor
30A Luxury home owners truly enjoy holidays like the 4th of July, along 30A, with all the free concerts, fun, food, and of course, the spectacular fireworks in the communities of Rosemary Beach, WaterColor, Alys Beach, Grayton Beach, and Sandestin.