When you think about South Walton County’s 30A area or Destin, FL, you naturally think of the pristine, sparkling white sandy beaches and crystal clear emerald blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico. But, there is oh so much more to these locales…A variety of Art galleries don these Emerald Coast neighborhoods!
If you have not taken the time to explore the talent that is exhibited in the galleries in South Walton along 30A and in Destin, FL, you must do so.
From contemporary paintings to traditional landscapes, sculptures and woodwork, glass work, jewelry, tin and metal works and so much more, you can feast your eyes on creations that you would not think were available for all to see.
For your convenience, I have listed some of the galleries you can visit and enrich yourself and your family just by experiencing the creativity of so many artists.
ArtsQuest – May 11-13, 2012 – Don’t miss 130 International artists exhibiting their work for two and half days in Seaside. There will be live music, artist workshops and demos, Kidzone and food and beverage options by the Merchants of Seaside.
- Big Mama’s Hula Girl Gallery – The Shops of Old Seagrove (Behind Whisky Bravo Restaurant) – (850) 231-6201
- Cara Roy Artwork – Seaside – (850) 231-2535
- Donna Burgess – Sandestin (Grand Boulevard) – (850) 837-1887
- Eileen West Gallery– Seaside – (850) 502-1847
- Fusion – 2 Locations: Sandestin (Grand Boulevard) & Seaside – (850) 231-5405
- Geana’s Art Gallery – Destin, (850) 650-0779
- Red Bird Gallery – Seaside – (850) 231-3404
- The Studio Gallery – The Shops at Grayton Beach, (850) 231-3331
- Wendy Prentice – Gulf Place – (850) 974-1452
- Zoo Gallery – 500 Grand Blvd, Miramar Beach, FL 32550 – (850) 837-9233