Destin Fireworks 2011 – From the foot of the “Destin Bridge” to Rosemary Beach, there are so many events occurring to celebrate the 235th Birthday of this Country that I have decided to simply list them for you by the town’s calendar for your easy reference.
Destin 4th of July Activities at Harborwalk Village
- June 30th – 6:00 PM – Live entertainment, activities for the children (free of course), Replica WW II plane flyover, ending with Fireworks!
- July 1st – After Sundown -Main Stage area- a patriotic film will be shown
- July 2nd – 7:00 PM “Rock the Docks” with: Hit or Miss and Departure: Journey Tribute Band, live concert with free activities for the children
- July 3rd – 6:00 PM – American Idol Finalist, Jason Castro in Concert, then Fireworks
- July 4th – 6:30 PM – Hot Dog Eating Contest with Dave’s Dogs and a “Kites and Lights” show by Kitty Hawk Kites, followed by spectacular Destin 4th of July Fireworks
Sandestin – The Village of Baytowne Wharf
- July 2nd – 6-10:00 PM “Kid’s” Activities including face painting and balloon sculpting
- 6- 9:00 PM Live Music with Coconut Radio
- July 3rd – 7-9:00 PM – Live Music with The Dents Brothers
- July 4th – 6-10:00 PM –“Kid’s” Activities including face painting and balloon sculpting
- 6 – 9:00 PM – Live Music with Coconut Radio
- July 4th – 9:15 PM – 4th of July Fireworks Celebration
Stars and Stripes at Seaside
- July 3rd – 8:00 PM – “The Tale of Despereaux” being shown at the Seaside Amphitheater for Central Square Cinema. Bring your blankets
- July 4th -8:00 AM – In front of the Seagrove Plaza – the Annual Parade begins
- 11:00 AM – Music in the Amphitheater from 30A Radio, along with watermelon and face painting
- 7:00 PM – Live Music by Rollin in the Hay ( From Birmingham, AL)
- 9:00 PM – “Seaside Fireworks Spectacular”
Rosemary Beach 4th of July Celebration
- July 4th – 7:30 AM – North Barrett Square – Bike Decorating Breakfast (FREE) Bring your bike and decorate with red, white and blue decorations
- 8:30 Bike Parade through town and prizes for various categories
- 9 – 11:00 AM – Western Green – Family Field Day – sack races, three-legged races, hula-hoop contests, a water balloon toss and more! FREE
- 5 – 7:00 PM – Eastern Green – Old Fashioned BBQ – Enjoy pork, chicken and brisket plus potato saladd, cole slaw, baked beans, cobbler and iced tea. Tickets available: $20. adults/ $10. kids 4-12 yrs, 3 and under Free. For information please call 850-231-1861.
- 6:30 – 8:30 PM – Western Green – Free Concert – bring a blanket
- 8:45 PM – Fireworks! Best viewing is on the beach!
May The Joys of The Celebrations Be Yours!
Happy 4th of July from Destin to Rosemary Beach!