Summer is upon us and with that comes many activities, especially in the beautiful salty clean air. From Frisbee on the beach to softball games to hopscotch, yes some still play hopscotch, to swimming in the warm waters of the Gulf, to many other fun sports and games. Unfortunately, with all this leisure fun, minor and major accidents sometimes occur. Cut knees, stubbed toes, twisted ankles, skinned chins while diving for that ball in the sand and many other calamities can happen.
While you are visiting our beautiful white sand beaches, along the Emerald Coast and a mishap occurs, we want you to know where to get medical attention.
Here are some Urgent Care Centers in the Destin and South Walton areas for your reference:
- Emerald Coast Urgent Care, 12598 US Highway 98 W, Miramar Beach, FL, 32550, Telephone Number: 850-517-1299
- White-Wilson Medical Center, 990 Airport Road, Destin, FL, 32541, Telephone Number: 850-269-6400
- Destin Emergency Care Center, 996 Airport Road, Destin FL, 32541, Telephone Number: 850-837-9194
- Northwest Florida Urgent Care, 4418 Commons Drive East, Bay C, Destin, FL, 32541, Telephone Number: 850-650-3148
- Dr.Nitin Bawa, 45 Sugar Sand Lane, Suite A, Santa Rosa Beach, FL, 32459, Telephone Number: 850-534-4170
- Seagrove Beach Medical Center, 5399 E. City Hwy 30A, Unit 5, Seagrove, FL, 32459, Telephone Number: 850-231-6200
- Seaside Medical Arts, 27 Quincy Circle, Seaside, FL, Telephone Number: 850-231-6995
- Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coast, 7800 US Hwy 98W, Miramar Beach, FL , Telephone Number: 850-278-3000.
Whether your booboo is small or large, there are Urgent Care Centers to help ease the pain and heal you.