Fun Activities Along 30A
Many people desire to live along 30A because of the lovely beaches surrounding it, the gorgeous homes along 30A gulf front and the vast selection of fun and adventurous activities within their grasp. Fun activities along 30A activities include:
- Enjoy camping with the many campgrounds that are not so distant from the 30A luxury homes, like the Topsail Hill Preserve State Park which has been voted as one of the best campgrounds in America.
- Explore along the Gulf of Mexico, Intracoastal Canal, Choctawhatchee Bay, the rivers and coastal dune lakes via Stand-up Paddle Boarding or YOLO boarding and kayaking. These waterways make 30A a paddler’s paradise.
- The sugar-white shores of these beaches also offer the best sport fishing in the world. This is why a lot of anglers travel all the way to 30A to satisfy a fishing fix.
- Get fit by cycling along the bike trails while enjoying the beautiful scenery surrounding the area. Take in the stunning sight of its architecture and natural beauty.
- For children and adults alike, skim boarding, snorkelling, surfing and shell collecting are best ways to spend terrific times right after sunrise, or before sunset.
- Boating along the pristine beaches of 30A is probably one of the excellent ways to enjoy the serenity its picturesque seascape brings.
- If you want to indulge in the best of both the beach and your love of golf, then 30A is the place for you, as it offers several beautiful golf courses like the Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club, and the award-winning Camp Creek Golf Club.
These are all just a number of the many other exciting activities you can enjoy here. Call me, Debbie James at 850-450-2000. Let me show you around, and provide you with all the information and tools you need to make your dream home and lifestyle a reality.
Accredited Luxury Home Specialist
Rosemary Beach Realty
“When Quality Service & Experience Matter”