Fun Summer Activities for Kids along 30A
It’s officially summer and many families are heading to their 30A luxury homes so their kids can enjoy their summer vacation.
30A is such a popular summer destination because of its pristine beaches. Children of all ages love the beach. What’s not to love about swimming, surfing, wake boarding, fishing, snorkeling, and sandcastles?
30A is abundant with all sorts of festivals, events, state parks, kids camps, playgrounds, and kid-friendly shops.
Here are some fun activities and destinations in 30A for kids of all ages:
1. Camp Watercolor for guests of WaterColor Inn and Resort
Kids Camp at Camp WaterColor is a home away from home for your young vacationers. Its convenient location to the beach, parks, and other resort amenities make it a great place for children ages 3-12. With its low counselor to child ratio, your child will have a fun and safe time meeting other children their age, while exploring their creative, adventurous side.
2. Camp RYNO (Realize Your Natural Obsession) in Santa Rosa beach for kids who never get tired of the surf. Camp RYNO is a week long summer camp program teaching extreme sports while instilling a lifestyle of values. Activities include surfing, skimboarding, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, snorkeling and freediving. Camp RYNO’s program educates teens to become more aware of the value of their lives and the impact they have on the earth and other people.
Address: 913 Old Ferry Road Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 32459
3. Camp Rosemary, in Rosemary Beach where there is always something fun going on like the Random Acts of Rosemary, where the Merchants of Rosemary Beach randomly show up with a water slide, moon jump, or other random fun activities for kids.
Rosemary Beach also has playgrounds and a butterfly garden for the entire family to enjoy.
4. Seaside Repertory Theatre, Watch entertaining REP plays, musicals, dramas, comedies, puppet shows, and story hours for kids. You can often catch a free performance in one of South Walton’s numerous outdoor amphitheaters, including Rosemary Beach, WaterColor, Alys Beach, Baytowne Wharf and Seaside, which is also home to the REP’s home-base: a 75-seat indoor stage.
5. Fired Up Seaside Pottery Studio, where kids can make and be awed by their own creation. The studio is open from 10am-5pm. You don’t need a reservation and pottery painted & dry by 2pm is typically ready around 2pm next day. Shipping is always available. A pottery-to-go option allows you to paint wherever you’re staying on vacation.
Address: 27 Quincy Circle, Seaside Florida, 32459
6. Biking along Scenic Highway 30A’s 29-mile bike path. Explore South Walton’s rare coastal dune lakes by bike.
One of the things that make buying 30A luxury homes for sale great for families with kids is they can enjoy the perfect summer vacation with all the fun and exciting events and activities in 30A while being close to the world-famous beaches along 30A.
Call me, Debbie James at 850-450-2000. Let me provide you with all the information and tools you need to make your next summer holiday be in your very own 30A luxury home.
Somers & Company
Accredited Luxury Home Specialist
“When Quality Service & Experience Matter”