Is it Time to reevaluate your Destin, FL Real Estate Agent?
There are certain signs that your Destin, FL real estate agent may not be the right one. The agent is integral to the purchase or the sale of your home. If you do not have an agent that puts your interests at the top of their priorities, it is time to find one that does. The following are ways that you can tell if you have chosen the right agent to sell your Destin, FL real estate or help you find a new home.
- You should always be able to get in touch with your agent. Sometimes you may have to leave a message, but a call back should be within a reasonable amount of time. The agent who is always unavailable is not the right one for you.
- If you are interested in buying Destin, FL real estate does the agent ask the right questions? Do they want to know what you are looking for in a home? If you are selling, they should make suggestions that are helpful.
- When selling your Destin, FL real estate, the agent should do a Comparative Market Analysis. Knowing the value of your home is important when selling. They should also be creative and have solutions for any problems that may arise. If the agent does not do their homework, you might need another agent.
- An agent should have experience and former clients that you can talk to and see if they were satisfied with their performance. Make certain they have an up-to-date license and find out if there are any major complaints when it comes to handling the sale or purchase of a home.
- If you are selling your Destin, FL real estate, look at the listing and make sure it is professional. The photos should be clear and the listing should be an appealing and well-written description.
- Being comfortable with the real estate agent is another important aspect. He or she should be easy to talk to, have an interest in what you want and not be overly assertive. The homes you are looking at should be based on your requirements and not ones that the agent randomly chooses from listings.
- Does your real estate agent cancel appointments or show up late consistently? Do they conduct themselves professionally? Do they forget things they need to bring or spend an inordinate amount of time on the phone with someone else when they are with you? This is a sign of disorganization and is not conducive to providing you with good service.