Let’s Have Some Fun! HarborWalk Village Upcoming Events and Attractions
Harborwalk Village events include many activities that will provide fun and entertainment for all members of the family. From the huge assortment of restaurants that are available, there will be dining to suit everyone. From casual to fine dining, each of the eateries has a menu that is quite distinct and friendly service is always provided. The many Harborwalk Village events include sailing and jet skiing. The Emerald Grande is the place to find all the water activities you will enjoy. From fishing to snorkeling, diving to kayaking and more, it is not difficult to find something to enjoy.
Maybe shopping is your idea of fun. To the delight of shoppers, there are many waterfront stores with multi-levels. The shops and stores that are located here will allow those who enjoy shopping to browse for hours. The Harborwalk Village events include outdoor shows and performances all year long. The village amphitheater-style stage is the venue for many live music performances. What a terrific way to spend a day or evening!
If you are an avid golfer, you are in the right place. Guests at the Emerald Grande can experience golf among the nature preserves of the Regatta Bay Golf and Country Club. Located along the Choctawatchee Bay, it is a true golfer’s paradise.
In March 2011, there are a variety of Harborwalk Village events coming up and they include:
- 15th Annual Harborwalk Marina Destin Cobia Tournament – The boats will bring in their catch and weigh in at the Harborwalk Marina throughout the month of March. The Cobia Tournament will start with a party March 4th in the Emerald Grande Ballroom at 7 p.m.
- Lundi (Monday) Gras – Enjoy king cakes and cocktails with area merchants beginning at 5 p.m.
- Fat Tuesday Mardi Gras Bash – Live music, street performers and free red beans and rice from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Harborwalk Village events will include Grogg games and an Irish Street Festival. From noon until 4 p.m., the 3rd Annual Grogg Games will be held at Destin Harbor. The Irish Festival will feature dancing, feasting, live music, drinking and a bagpipe band.
- St. Patrick’s Day Celebration – Harbor Village events on March 17, 2011 at 5 p.m. will include live music and drinking games with a “lucky brands” jean contest at 8 p.m. Prizes, a trip and more are up for grabs!