Calling all women! Join Rosemary Beach for the 8th Annual Girls Getaway Weekend 2013.
The weekend will be full of exciting activities and parties! Superbowl… what Superbowl?!
Festivities begin Thursday, January 31st with Nashville Night featuring live music at Rosemary Beach Town Hall at 7:45 PM. The activities continue thru February 3rd and include live musical performances from Daisy Mallory, Marcia Ramirez and Kim Parent. Cooking demonstrations will be hosted by Chopped contestant Virginia Willis. Even dance the night away at the Swizzle Stick Soiree.
Complete your weekend with a Blues Brunch with a social performance by Geoff McBride.
To register and purchase tickets click this link: Rosemary Beach Girls Getaway Weekend 2013
Here is the schedule of events:
THURSDAY, JANUARY 31
Check-In 7 – 7:30 pm
Nashville Night 7:45 pm featuring Daisy Mallory, Kim Parent and Marcia Ramirez (Rosemary Beach Town Hall)
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1
Tennis Clinic at Rosemary Beach Racquet Club (Beginners at 10 am; Doubles at 11 am. Space is limited — call for reservations 850-278-2061 — $30 per person)
- Olive Oil Bottle Workshop with Kim Pall at The Hidden Lantern Gallery 1:30 – 3:30 pm(Call for reservations 850-231-0091 — $40 per person)
- Town Stroll 4 – 7 pm – Onano Neighborhood Cafe (check in)
- Beach Bonfire 7 pm (Weather permitting)
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 2
Cooking Demonstation: Basic to Brilliant, Y’all with acclaimed chef and cookbook author, Virginia Willis (11 am – Rosemary Beach Town Hall)
- Olive Oil Bottle Workshop with Kim Pall at The Hidden Lantern Gallery 1:30 – 3:30 pm (Call for reservations 850-231-0091 — $40 per person)
- Swizzle Stick Soiree 6:30 pm Saturday evening party, cocktails, music, raffle/prizes (Rosemary Beach Town Hall)
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 3
Soul Brunch 10 am sponsored by Townsend Catering and performance by Geoff McBride
Learn more about the Rosemary Beach Foundation.